LabTech - Quality Assurance: Manual
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
LabTech Software is a sister company of ConnectWise through ConnectWise Capital.
The LabTech Quality Assurance: Manual is a new position that has been created due to the expansion of our Development Department. Quality Assurance Analysts will be responsible for liaising with all areas of the Development/QA Department and ensuring that we produce consistent user interfaces for our users, features work according to feature specs and there is overall ease of use. We are looking for individuals with programming experience that can be put to use creating automation for our software.
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Strong ability to work with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great presentation skills
- Problem-solving abilities and the ability to meet reasonable deadlines
- Willingness to develop professionally
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Self-motivated when performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to learn new things without formal training
Education / Previous Experience:
- SQA experience highly recommended
- 2+ years strong system administration knowledge (2012,2008,2003,8,7,XP) personally or professionally
- 6+ months of experience with UNIX/Linux (Debian,RedHat,Slackware,Suse,Gentoo or other decendants)
- 1+ year(s) background in networking (switching, routing, tcp/ip, OSI model, SNMP (big plus), etc.)
- 1+ year(s) experience with one or more virtualization technologies (Virtualbox, Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Previous experience of IT Automation would be advantageous
- Previous experience in an MSP (Managed Service Provider) environment would also be advantageous
- One or more certifications a plus: A+, Network+, Server+, Linux+, LPI, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, other
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business field is preferred
- Professional office environment
- No travel required
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LabTech Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
First Shift (Day)
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.